Thank you for choosing Discovery Camps!
We want to make sure that every camp runs smoothly and safely so your children have a fabulous time and you have peace of mind.
Here is everything you need to know:
101 Thomson Road
#04-22 United Square
80 Marine Parade Rd
#07-05 Parkway Parade
490 Thomson Road
You can drop your children off anytime from 8:30 am as we provide free supervised activities venues until their chosen Discovery Camp begins at 9.00am.
- The last activity finishes at 2.55 pm and children should be collected at 3.00 pm.
- Everyone must be picked up by 3:15 pm at the latest.
- We realise that occasionally traffic hold ups and delays occur. If you do find that you are going to be late, please call us on +65 6513 3325 to let us know as soon as possible.
- Please sign your child in when you drop off and sign them out at the end of the day.
- If you ask someone else to collect them who isn't on the information provided to us, please contact us on +65 6513 3325 with their full name and ID number.
What to wear
There is no dress code but comfortable, practical clothes and shoes are highly recommended.
What to bring
All children should bring the following, clearly marked with their names:
- Refillable drink bottle. We'll refill them several times a day.
- Any medicine or equipment needed for medical conditions such as an EpiPen.
What not to bring
- Mobile phones
- Any valuable or precious items
We cannot be held responsible or pay compensation if personal items are lost or damage.
Lunch and snacks
- A healthy morning and afternoon snack, lunch and a drink are included in our prices.
- We have a NO NUT policy. Please do not allow your children to bring anything containing nuts to camp.
- We can offer no-beef, no-pork, no-seafood, no-egg, no-dairy and vegetarian meals on request. If your child’s dietary requirements are not up to date in our system please drop us an email.
- We regret that we cannot cook or reheat food brought from home.
Discovery Camp T-shirts will be given to the children on the first day of each camp. If you wish to exchange a T-shirt for a different size please just let us know.
We would rather be safe than sorry, especially with the rise in the reported cases of Foot and Mouth disease and Mycoplasma. We ask that you do not bring a child to Discovery Camp if they are ill, have a temperature over 37.6 Degree Celsius or have been exposed to a serious infection or virus. Children will have a temperature check each morning during registration.
We have registered First Aid, CPR and EpiPen trained staff on site at all times.