To make it easier to get to camp and home we have our own private bus service with bus stop across the island.
Please note this service is currently only available for our SJI International School location
from 16th December to 27 December 2019.
When you book your camp online, the system will ask you if you’d like to use the service, and which is your nearest stop.
You can see the exact bus stop locations HERE. For quick reference please see the stops available below:
||Tan Kah Kee
Bus Service Key Facts
- Price: $80 for 5 day camps, per child (two-way trip).
- The bus is only available for during weeks at SJI International – 16th Dec until 27th Jul Dec 2019.
- We offer an extensive service with across the island but please note we do not offer a door-to-door service
- The service comprises of a two way trip for a week of camp – not individual days or trips.
- The service runs to make sure kids are on site for 8.45 am ready for classes at 9 am, and they leave at 3.15 pm to allow them time to eat their afternoon snack after their last lesson.
- Pick up and drop off must be at the same bus stop.
- All buses have our Bus Aunties on the bus. Upon arrival, the kids will be escorted by our Teacher Assistants to the registration desk to sign in. At the end of the day the Teaching Assistants sign the kids out before escorting them back to the bus where the Bus Aunties will ensure they’re collected at the drop off point.
- The bus will wait for only a maximum of one minute per stop, hence your punctuality is much appreciated.
- Due to insurance issues, parents or caregivers are not allowed to travel on the bus with the children.
- If your child/children no longer require bus service or wish to change stops, please kindly notify us via email email@example.com or telephone +65 6664 8122 at least 10 days in advance from the date you will be using the bus. Failure to give at least 10 days advance notice will result in bus fees being forfeited and no refund will be given. If you give us at least 10 days advance notice, we will issue you with a credit note or allow a change in your bus stop.